Wednesday, April 13, 2011

No Rest For the Wicked

Ugh.  A more terrible sleep graphic you'll probably never see.  It was a rough one last night.  It's my own doing, I procrastinated on wiping a laptop that I needed to get to a friend today.  Incidentally, that still didn't get done.  Wiping a Windows 7 machine and bringing it back to current with a basic antivirus/malware program and current patch levels takes an inordinate amount of time!

On the plus side this morning, I got a nice surprise at the scale!  Following on the heels of the success of the fat percentage going down, I'm down 3 pounds today!  232.4 and 24.3% this morning.  On the move downward!  I've got to work at being more consistent on my sleep now... the other half of my life improvement.  On the up side, my son was not the cause of the spike at roughly 3:00.  He actually slept through, and that will help the quality of both mine and my wife's sleep.  That would be a huge blessing for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment