Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good Monday, Good Start to Tuesday

Today begins a weight challenge with a friend of mine.  I think we're going to go 8 weeks, but haven't nailed that down yet.  The winner is the person that loses the greatest percentage of body weight.  Trust me, we both have plenty to lose here, so this will be a healthy endeavor.  Loser owes the winner a $20 spot.  As of this morning my Tanita tells me:

235.2 pounds, 25.2% Body Fat

We'll see where 8 weeks puts me.  I'm guessing I'll be near 220, but hopefully better!  Yesterday marked the one week point of the new start to paleo.  It was a flawless paleo day.  Fasted for breakfast, lunch was Pepper Steak with raw veggies subbed in for the rice they originally served, and dinner was at a local authentic Mexican restaurant.  I ordered the fajitas and didn't eat the tortillas.  I'm hoping to throw some start pics up on the site in the not too distant future so I have something to compare with weeks, months, and years down the road.

Dinner tonight is going to be "Cheezburger in a Bowl".  Recipe is courtesy of the "Following My Nose" blog and can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment