Monday, June 6, 2011

Long Overdue Update

So, it's been a while since my last update.  Here's the facts since then.  Still on the paleo train!  I'm still a weak newb comparitive to probably most hardcore paleo followers, and as such, I'd rate my adherence at about an 80% rate.  I've also been to the doctor and received some biomarker results!  On May 9th they took the fasting blood draw, and I got the results on May 20th.  Here we go:

Glucose:  95
Total Cholesterol:  194
HDL:  35
LDL:  140

So there's my baseline.  Let's see if we can push those HDL/LDL numbers in the right direction on a superior diet!  In addition, I weighed in this morning at a svelte 224.2 pounds, my lightest in God only knows how long.  Put it to you this way, there was a time earlier this year when I weighed 253.  It's a welcome change.  I'll get some new pics up here later this week and *show* you the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment